Building a powerful brand is vital to the success of any business. Inspiration can come from quotes by successful entrepreneurs and marketers who built their own world-recognizable brands, such as: “You never get a second chance to make your first impression – so give people something they’ll remember.”
“Your name should be in lights somewhere- where everyone will see it,” said Tony Robbins while discussing how he creates an unforgettable message via branding with Steve Carell on The Office (US). We learn that great names are important because we’re going to enter into competitive markets where our work must stand out among other talented competitors; thus having quality products alongside excellent marketing campaigns helps us earn more money over time than those without this.
Here are a few great branding quotes:
Personal Branding Quotes
1. “All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.” – Tom Peters
2. “Personal branding is about managing your name — even if you don’t own a business — in a world of misinformation, disinformation, and semi-permanent Google records. Going on a date? Chances are that your “blind” date has Googled your name. Going to a job interview? Ditto.” – Tim Ferriss
3. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” – Jeff Bezos
4. “Your personal brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room – remember that. And more importantly, let’s discover why!” – Chris Ducker
5. “It’s important to build a personal brand because it’s the only thing you’re going to have. Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you’ve got to be a good person. You can’t hide anything, and more importantly, you’ve got to be out there at some level.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
6. “The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity, and accountability.” – Simon Mainwaring
The power of branding is undeniable. From big brands like Nike and Coca-Cola to small businesses that have made it their life’s work – we all know how important a great logo can be for success in this day and age!
In order to build up your own powerful brand without taking on too much debt or sacrificing creativity, you should look into hiring professionals who specialize only in developing successful business strategies such as Trevor Otts, and the Black CEO Group.
The visibility of your brand should be a top priority. You want people to know who you are and what it is that makes the difference between the other similar products or services and your products or services so that they can get on board with all aspects from customer service training through advertising campaigns. The importance for consumers in choosing their favorite brands cannot be overstated – after all if nobody knows about how great something really does work then where did those other competitors come from? So make sure potential buyers see some real value before adding another item to the list!
So, you want to brand your company or product? That’s a great idea! The first step is going through all of the necessary steps in order for people outside and inside your organization to understand what it means when they see “your name,” so take time with these initial explanations. “What does our logo stand for?” will likely be on every person’s mind once there are three simple letters staring them down from afar.
You can come up with a name and logo for the business, or even just use resources that create it for you using templates if you don’t have time! Your color choice will also impact how people perceive your brand so make sure it matches what they’re expecting from similar companies in that industry – but more importantly…think about why customers might want their products/services? This helps you to understand who our target market really is at heart (not physically).
This is just scratching the surface…….just remember that visibility beats ABILITY, every day! The #1 Empowerment Network for women, 1 Million Lives Transformed is the perfect place to find solutions and resources that will help you grow your business. If you would like to learn more, go to https:..1millionlivestransformed.com.
I love getting feedback…what you got!