Stephanie Wall -Author/Coach/Speaker
Our Story- SpeakerStephanie
SpeakerStephanie empowers women who have endured trauma to overcome obstacles that limit their ability to pursue the life they deserve. As a survivor of domestic abuse, Stephanie Wall created SpeakerStephanie as a vehicle to help other women thrive and avail adversity. Stephanie then discovered her zone of genius, which is to cultivate emotionally wounded women and compel them to reach their highest potential.
Stephanie has been a featured speaker at some of the nation's top venues and events:
- SpeakerCon 2020
- Digital Marketing Summit
- No More Hidden Figures Retreat
- I Am A Victor Summit
- Let's Keep It Real Conference
- Women Crushing Mediocrity
SpeakerStephanie’s mission is driven by 3 staple pillars: energy, elevation, and engagement.
We use these essentials to transform lives through keynote speaking, personal + group coaching, and enterprising entrepreneurship workshops. From eliminating negative self-talk to building towers of power for a prosperous future, Stephanie is intentional about removing the mask of doubt and unveiling a confident, unstoppable woman!
Life's most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Organizations I’ve worked with:
- Howard County Public School System
- Howard County NAACP
- Numerous church organizations
- Howard County Government
- Jack & Jill of Maryland
- Columbia (MD) Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta, Sorority Inc.
- Omega Chapter, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
- Tau Pi Chapter, Omega Si Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Continental Society of Howard County
- The Children Home
- Columbia Association
- Keller Williams Realty